Friday, April 10, 2009

Psalm 18:46-50 The Lord Lives!

"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God my Savior!
He is the God who avenges me,
who subdues nations under me,
who saves me from my enemies.
You exalted me above my foes;
from violent men you rescued me.
Therefore I will praise You among the nations, O LORD;
I will sing praises to Your name.
He gives His king great victories;
He shows unfailing kindness to His anointed,
to David and His descendants forever."


What a wonderful way to end our week leading into Easter. Our LORD lives! As we commemorate the death of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and celebrate His coming back to life, let's embrace the victory we have through His resurrection. He avenges us, subdues our opposers, and saves us from our enemies. But He doesn't stop there. He exalts us, He "stoops down to make us great".

Join with me in taking a few moments of personal time to praise our Rock! Sing praises to His name. His love and mercy endure forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment