Friday, June 12, 2009

Psalm 121

1 "I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you--the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forever."


Today being Friday I wanted us to have thoughts to take us into the weekend. This is such a beautiful Psalm and I hope it will be a blessing to your hearts!

I've had a good week and look forward to spending some time this weekend enhancing our blog. Some of the women discussed some ideas to add and I'm going to be asking for more ideas from all of you. It is my prayer that you will find a connection with God and with other women as we seek Him together!

God bless your weekend!

P.S. Don't forget the Fireproof movie this Sunday night at 6:30 p.m. The Youth will be serving concessions for donations. It should be a fun night in the "theater". Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment