Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Have Peace

Romans 5:1 "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ"


We haven't had very much really hot weather this summer. I don't know if that's good or bad. But last week our air conditioner at home broke and we went several days without any. Now the one at work is broken. Now I know that there are many, many people who do without it all the time. But I have never handled heat well. And I handle it worse at this point in my life (it makes my foot swell and feels tighter on my pinched nerve). Anyway, I try not to let it make me irritable. Did you get that word - try...

More importantly than the outside is my inner peace with God. To think that I could have peace with the Almighty God is so....I truly can't think of a word to describe it! Awesome, overwhelming, uplifting, joyous, etc.

So despite whatever is going on with us on the outside, let's remember the peace we can have with God through Jesus Christ. That's so cool!!! (that's just what I need - something cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment