Monday, August 24, 2009

Give me some feedback

Hi everyone. The Volun-"tour" was a huge success, wasn't it? I love the display boards. Everyone put a lot of time and effort into them. I loved the meal. It was nice to see so many people signing up to help in new ways!

We represented the blog at the Volun-"tour". We were hoping to get more members. I don't have any idea if people picked up a card to check us out. But I really need you to do me a favor. I need some feedback from you. You can see we have 14 members; we may have many more readers. I was in hopes that this blog would be a place of connecting. But to be honest, it's mostly my sharing devotions and Bible studies--which is great--if it's meeting needs! Please give me some feedback! Let me know your comments either here on the blog, or call me, or see me at church. Over the next couple of weeks I will be gathering these comments to determine what direction we want to go with the blog.

Here's a thought for the day that I read on one of the blogs I read:

Charles Spurgeon said, if you are a Christian, goodness and mercy follow you “always” - “the black days as well as the bright days. Goodness supplies our needs, and mercy blots out our sins.”

Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness and mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment